Oil Boiler Servicing Devon
Whatever your heating requirements, oil boilers should be serviced regularly. Whether for domestic, commercial or industrial use (or even swimming pools), we recommend that boilers/burners are serviced annually to maintain their safe and efficient performance.
Oil fired boiler performance can be compromised in many ways, including:
- Smoke from from incomplete combustion of fuel can cause soot to form.
- Soot deposits forming in the heat exchanger can reduce efficiency of the heat transfer process. A clean boiler is an efficient boiler.
- Oil nozzles can wear out over time and cause fuel not be regulated correctly. This is turn can also cause soot to form.
- Remove the oil burner
- Replace blast tube “o”ring
- Remove clean and inspect the blast tube
- Replace the atomizing nozzle
- Check / test solenoids
- Test and clean photocell
- Check the ignition transformer and ignition leads
- Test and adjust electrode settings replace if necessary Replace oil flex hose
- Reassemble the burner and test, adjusting oil pump pressure and air settings to the manufactures recommended instructions
As we are highly experienced and fully qualified to Oftec standards, you can be assured you’re getting the right service from the right people.
To ensure the continued performance of your appliance, annual servicing is strongly recommended. Contact us today and arrange for a service visit.