THIS DOCUMENT OUTLINES WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS CAN EXPECT FROM OUR ENGINEERS AND THE STANDARDS THAT WE HAVE SET.
When contacting AB Engineering, we aim to:
- Respond within 24 hours
Before work starts, we will:
- Agree a 2 hour time-slot for an appointment.
- Before work commences we will give an estimate for the duration of work and any possible disruption that this may cause.
- Discuss any options and make recommendations.
- Provide a quote for any work needed.
- We will keep all data (in all formats) up-to-date, accurate and secure.
- All data that is taken, will be kept only for as long as needed and it will not be used for anything else.
When working on site, we will:
- Arrive within a given 2 hour time slot.
- Provide ID.
- Work safely and efficiently.
Upon Completion of any Works, we will
- Check you are satisfied and answer any questions that you may have.
- Clean and tidy where we have been working.
- Provide contact information for any other questions that may arise.
* Once a booking is made the engineer will endeavour to arrive in the two hour booking slot, but sometimes when weather and roads are bad delays may occur due to circumstances beyond our control.